Thursday, April 30, 2009

Im not longer listed as spam!

Yeah! I just logged in and checked my page and it only had the adult content warning :)

Now I can post to my hearts content! Which is good because my mind has been pregnant and swimming with thoughts.

Its also good because now I can post the interesting articles I read every day instead of censoring which ones I put up. In fact, after this post I am going to post one.

I dont know when it happened, but I have a LOT of web sites.

It started innocently enough with one yahoo mail account and a myspace page.

Somewhere down the lines its exploded into facebook, myyearbook, twitter, Digg, youtube, friendster, zenzu, and the other ones like rockyou, photobucket, ikeepbookmarks, snapfish, pogo, and other more well meaning cause related groups like the Global Coherence Initiative, Change.org, and 10 Million Clicks for Peace.

And there are many more (like my language learning sites etc.)

I am glad there are so many places for people to express themselves.

Guess thats it for now.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment