Tuesday, April 28, 2009

They think Im a spammer :(

I just opened a blogspot account today and uploaded all my previous posts from myspace and twitter. 16 in all for now. Then I went to the main page and it said my page was gone and that my name was available for a blogspot account. I thought my account was deleted. Luckily later this afternoon I found out it wasnt but that it needs to be reviewed so that they can make sure I am not spam.

I hope this is a quick and easy process.

I was so excited to post blogs and find them months later. Before I was blogging to myspace, but if you have too many blogs the previously posted blogs disappear and no one can view them.

If anyone knows me, I am incredibly talkative and have a tremendous amount of energy. So it would be awesome to be able to write a blog whenever I would like to instead of censoring what I write about. That way, I can use this blogspot as an open journal.

I will probably still post to myspace, but I'll censor what I write there and only put the most important or valuable information up on the other sites.

Im glad its toward the end of the day. Its been busy.

I uploaded some videos to my youtube (youtube.com/lizblackstone) of the jumping pillow they had at the KOA in Fort Mill, NC. I also saved my pics from Carowinds to disc earlier today.

My little sister is coming over tonight. I am pickin up Aaron and then getting her and then getting Matt and going home.

Thats it for now.
Peace & Love ya'll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment