Friday, May 1, 2009

Cures for Swine Flu?!

Yesterday, everywhere I turned someone was talking about the Swine Flu.

"Wash your hands"

"Wear surgical masks"

To be honest, I am sick and tired of hearing everybody in a panic.

Lets have a flash back together.... "The Bird Flu"

Sound familiar?

Yes, there were some people who became ill. BUT not near as many people got sick as they were predicting.

So today when I did my daily email check, I was very excited to see an email title:
Swine Flu Cure?

Inside it talked about a possible cure. In a nutshell it said, "If you don't do anything else, go to this site: http://www.betaglucan.org/ , or google Beta Glucan. "

I admit I am still researching this subject (which appears to be checking out, with research from respected schools such as Harvard).

However, my second great piece of information was discovered shortly after I made a post to my facebook page.

I read www.theweeklyweed.com every week. Which is where I went next.

Then I found the article "Cannabis: A Viable Treatment for Swine Flu." Very, very fascinating.

Briefly, here is what it said:

"Cannabis Science Inc. an emerging pharmaceutical cannabis company, reported..." "The Company’s non-toxic lozenge has properties that could alleviate many of the symptoms and harmful effects of the H5N1 bird flu and H1N1 swine flu viruses, and has offered its assistance to HSA today..."

I decided to google the subject and found many other sites. Here is one of the many articles about this subject:

Cannabis Science Inc. Reports on Prospective Life Saving Treatments for H1N1 Swine Flu and H5N1 Bird

Source: www.marketwatch.com

It really makes me feel hopeful hearing about the cures instead of focusing on the problem. I am very excited that there cures surfacing so quickly.

It is even more promising that cannabis is surfacing as a possible cure. People who have been taught that cannabis could never help our country are starting to wake up to the real truth. The truth that has been covered with false propaganda for decades.

Peace & Love ya'll,
Peace & Love :)

p.s. My mom and I eat lunch together a couple days out of the week. Yesterday at the end of lunch we decided to start meditating on peace and healing in our world and sent out messages of peace and love to the people.

If you havnt heard of it yet, I encourage you to check out Global Coherence Initiative. It is a wonderful community I have recently joined. Its completely free. They do offer products etc, but I pay nothing and have gained.

Here is some info:
The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based initiative uniting millions of people in heart-focused care and intention, to shift global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

The Global Coherence Initiative is designed to help individuals and groups work together, synchronistically and strategically to increase the impact of their efforts to create positive global change.

Check out this site for more info: http://www.glcoherence.org/about-us/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment